Friday, November 12, 2010

surrender to november

What?? Two Catch This Mixes in one week? Yes, Jesus has returned. Mmm this one's seriously cozy, but not too cozy that it makes you feel lazy, just fuzzy like the best kind of hangover morning, and then a really really good cup of coffee and exotic fruit salad. I'm thinking of one track in particular that is this glorious breakfast: my good friend Dylan's really fantastic band Hyena (I'm serious, not bias'd. Check this shit out) is giving out a track off their album Outside, the Great Drought, on Laughable Recordings (based in the great city of Kennebunk, Maine, home of our dear ex-president's summer estate, among other American relics) and he was kind enough to let me use it on y'all. Also is my favorite track from the new Girls release, more Cotton Jones, some nostalgia, and a few brand new internet goodys. Purrr

CATCH THIS MIX #5

No comments:

Post a Comment